Welcome back to our recipe series! Today we have a fresh afternoon snack to welcome in the warm weather and add some flavour to your day! This no cook recipe is super simple and can be scaled up easily for a party.
The vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in coriander provide significant health benefits. Coriander leaves and seeds are full of vitamin K, which plays an important role in helping your blood clot. Vitamin K also helps your bones repair themselves and improves your immune system.
For 2 (double for 4)
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 200g Feta Cheese
- 200g Pomegranate Seeds
- A bunch of Coriander Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar for drizzle
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Let's Begin! First cut your avocados in half and remove the pit. This will serve as your base for the feta and tomato salad to rest in.
2. Chop your tomatoes, cucumber and feta into small cubes and add to a bowl.
3. Mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make a dressing and add to the bowl of vegetables and feta to combine. Season the salad with salt and pepper to your preference.
4. Spoon the salad into the avocado halves and top with the pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves for a vibrant colour and taste.